Ultimate Twitter Search Guide & Cheatsheet: How to Spy & Swipe Viral Tweets In Your Niche In 30 Seconds
Step 1: Find the search bar on Twitter
Step 2: Use keywords and/or commands (with a space between commands within the same search)
Step 3: Hit Enter
Search example: from:dickiebush min_retweets:1000 filter:media since:2022–01–01
Try it out.
Did you get the Steve Jobs tweet as search result?
- from:handlename (to spy on your favorite influencer)
- min_retweets:number (to search for viral tweets with a lot of retweets)
- min_replies:number (to search for viral tweets with a lot of replies)
- min_faves:number (to search for viral tweets with a lot of likes)
- since:YYYY-MM-DD / until:YYYY-MM-DD (to only show recent or old tweets)
- -keyword (negative keyword, search for posts not containing this keyword)
- “exact keyword search”
- keyword1 OR keyword2
- keyword1 AND keyword2
- (“keyword1” OR “keyword2”) AND (keyword3 OR keyword4)
- #keyword (hashtag)
- to:handlename (search for replies)
- @handlename (search for mentions)
- filter:filter (add filter)
- -filter:filter (negative filter)
- (filter commands: safe, media, images, native_video, gif, periscope, vine, twimg)
Filters are useful to search for tweets containing images, videos, or gifs.