“Procrastination is just a feedback system to let you know that you’re pursuing something that’s not important to you.”
3 steps to stop procrastinating:
Step 1: Determine your highest value
• What’s the most important thing to you?
• What do you spend the most time and energy on?
• What are you thinking about all day?
• What energizes you but not other people?
• What could you do all day every day?
Step 2: Link everything you do to your highest value
• How does making money help with your highest value?
• How do your relationships help with your highest value?
• How do your health goals help with your highest value?
Everything benefits your highest value in some way.
Step 3: Delegate the rest
Eliminate, delegate, automate.